Donate to HOT’s COVID-19 Relief Efforts
In the face of the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, HOT has coordinated with its strategic partners to identify urgent needs arising from this crisis. HOT is proud to have already made in excess of $250,000 in grants to many organizations, including those listed below, to address incremental needs directly related to the pandemic:
In the United States:
- Milagro Center for food, program supplies and computers (to enable remote learning) for impoverished families in Delray Beach, FL
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital for meals for essential healthcare workers
- Boca Helping Hands for meeting increased food bank demands
- Ruth and Norman Rales Jewish Family Services for a successful challenge grant to increase food pantry distributions
- Preparation of sandwiches for homeless people in South Palm Beach County, FL
- Amit LaDerech to provide supplements covering food and rent to discharged “veterans” of the IDF who have returned to at-risk neighborhoods and have lost income due to the coronavirus
- Ashkelon Foundation for food, masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and crafts supplies for children’s centers operating to enable healthcare and other essential workers in Ashkelon to go to work
- Bet Elezraki to provide additional staff and programming for over 240 at-risk youth living in group home, isolated due to coronavirus
- CLICK to provide activities for seniors in Hod Hasharon isolated due to the coronavirus
- Crossroads to assist at-risk teens in Jerusalem with food and rent money due to coronavirus-related job losses
- Indigent Families of the Jerusalem Barracks of the Border Patrol to purchase tablet computers to provide connectivity to children isolated at home
- Netanya Foundation to provide food parcels to elderly residents without any family
- Reut Sderot to provide food vouchers to needy families in Sderot where needs have been exacerbated by the virus
- Matanya’s Hope to provide college students in Kenya with funds for rent and food
- Mercado Global to provide Guatemalan workers with the materials necessary to manufacture thousands of masks to be donated to hospitals within the United States
Learn more about these and HOT‘s other partners in the HOT News
HOT is continuing to work with these partners and others to help address additional critical needs arising from the pandemic. The needs are staggering! And while we can’t possibly distribute enough funds to help everyone, each additional gift puts food in more mouths… helps more people secure safe housing… allows more people to cope with the tremendous hardships the pandemic has brought!
To donate to Hands On Tzedakah with your credit card or Paypal account, just click on “donate.”
On the page that follows, please enter the dollar amount of your donation and then click “Donate with a Debit or Credit Card” – and then fill out the remainder of the page with your card number and contact information.
After submitting your donation, you will receive a receipt via email for tax purposes.
Hands On Tzedakah, Inc.
2901 Clint Moore Road #318
Boca Raton, FL 33496